Uploading Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uploading Files

Post  Butcher on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Hello, When you upload file, you can't upload them to the forum. Please upload them to a file hosting, www.plunder.com, www.rapidshare.com, www.megaupload.com, whatever. BUT!!!
I made an account on RapidShare, my favorite upload site, and if this site gets enough members, And we all upload onto that account, we will get a premium account which I will of course share with you guys, I promise.
The login is

USERNAME:: VirusCoding
Password:: viruscoding
It is case sensitive, I found out so be carefull. When you login go to the Free Zone, then Collectors Zone login or whatever, and use that information.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD OR USERNAME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM!!! DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE ACCOUNT!! JUST UPLOADING
Butcher
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Location : On my computer, DUH how would i be writing this... no really 90% of my day is on my computer
What I do : Sit on pc. I also like going to a server to fuck it up with hacking until i get bored again.
Registration date : 2008-11-10

View user profile http://viruscoding.forumstech.com

Back to top Go down

hahahahaha

Post  jazy555 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:24 am

im gonna change it hahahaha...jk im bored well i just use mediafire which free and simple www.mediafire.com u can share easily.... hi butcher...hehehe
jazy555
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
What I do : im a hacker.... in training :P and butchers friend! B)
Registration date : 2008-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top